a Joint Conference of
was held Thursday, September 27, 2012
at the Italian Conference Center, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
The Medical College of Wisconsin’s (MCW) Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Program (AHW) and The University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health (UW SMPH) Wisconsin Partnership Program (WPP) have each concluded eight years of programming, distributing more than $200 million for funded projects and initiatives to improve Wisconsin’s health. The endowments will sponsor a joint conference to highlight and promote the successes and lessons learned of those funded efforts. The conference will highlight the scope of funded education, research, and community-academic partnership projects and provide opportunities for collaboration among and between partners.
- To build public support through dissemination of funded project results, achievements and lessons learned.
- To acknowledge the contributions of individuals who were involved in, and responsible for, the creation and implementation of both Programs.
- To highlight the scope and variety of community-engaged partnerships, research projects and educational collaborations formed over the past eight-year period.
- To promote informal discussions and the exchange of ideas among participants regarding their goals and efforts related to the AHW and WPP mission and vision.
- To provide opportunities for researchers, educators and community-based organizations to connect and network around community-engaged research projects and partnerships.
Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment Research and Education Program (REP)
(414) 955-8075 | email@example.com
Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment Healthier Wisconsin Partnership Program (HWPP)
(414) 955-4350 | firstname.lastname@example.org