Partnerships for Health:
Learning, Developing & Transforming Community Engagement
The Healthier Wisconsin Partnership Program, in conjunction with the Institute for Health and Society and the Clinical and Translational Science Institute of Southeast Wisconsin hosted the Partnerships for Health conference on Tuesday, April 19, 2011. The theme of the conference was "Learning, Developing & Transforming Community Engagement" which highlighted some of the many benefits of community-academic partnerships.
- Providing a dynamic and interactive forum to network and grow partnerships.
- Facilitating bi-directional learning opportunities between communities and institutions for information sharing.
- Building the capacity and skills of communities and institutions to build and maintain authentic partnerships
View Conference Proceedings
For additional information, please contact the Healthier Wisconsin Partnership Program at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment Research and Education Program (REP)
(414) 955-8075 | email@example.com
Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin Endowment Healthier Wisconsin Partnership Program (HWPP)
(414) 955-4350 | firstname.lastname@example.org