Board Certified Anesthesiologists who need to fulfill their Maintenance of Certification in Anesthesiology (MOCA®) Part IV requirements or who would like to gain experience in critical cases in a simulated environment.
Upon completion of the course, participants should be able to:
- Practice clinical skills and effective utilization of resources in a safe learning environment.
- Reflect on individual and team effectiveness relating to the management of critical events involving hemodynamic and respiratory instability
- Identify teamwork, leadership and communication skills necessary to successfully manage a crisis
- Recognize areas of improvement and develop a practice improvement plan at their home institution.
Course Fee: $1500 (includes breakfast and lunch and course materials)
- MCW Faculty and alumni will receive a $200 discount
CME Credits Offered: Up to 7 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™
November 5th — 1 seat remaining
Frequently asked questions regarding the MOCA® simulation course