Residency Program Application Requirements for Match
US Medical Graduates
- Successful completion of USMLE Step 1
(Osteopathic applicants must have taken the USMLE Step 1 to be eligible to interview)
- Dean's letter
- Three letters of recommendation in addition to Dean's letter
- Personal Statement
Graduation from medical school within the last 3 years preferred.
Non-US Medical Graduates
- Graduation from medical school within the last 3 years
- US clinical experience preferred
(Observerships do not meet this requirement)
- 235 or better USMLE Steps I & II within first attempt
- Successful completion of USMLE Step III preferred by July start date
- Personal statement
- ECFMG Certificate
- Visas: H-1 sponsorship may be available for outstanding candidates
- Three letters of recommendation from US clinical attendings, one by an Anesthesiologist preferred.
ECFMG certification required prior to interview.
Interviews will be conducted October 15, 2015 through January 5, 2016.
Applications are accepted via ERAS only. ERAS will be open for the 2015 Recruitment Season September 15, 2015. We recommend applying as early as possible.