Residency Program Application Requirements for Match
US Medical Graduates
- Successful completion of USMLE Step 1
(Osteopathic applicants must have taken the USMLE Step 1 to be eligible to interview)
- Dean's letter
- Three letters of recommendation in addition to Dean's letter
- Personal Statement
Graduation from medical school within the last 3 years preferred
Non-US Medical Graduates
- Graduation from medical school within the last 3 years
- US clinical experience preferred
(Observerships do not meet this requirement)
- 235 or better USMLE Steps I & II within first attempt. Successful completion of Step III preferred by July start date.
- Personal statement
- ECFMG Certificate
- Visas: H-1 sponsorship may be available for outstanding candidates
- Three letters of recommendation from US clinical attendings, one by an Anesthesiologist, preferred.
ECFMG certification required prior to interview.
Deadline for applications for 2015 is October 21, 2014
Interviews will be conducted October 28, 2014 through January 15, 2015.
Information for Applicants for 2015
* Applications are accepted via ERAS only. ERAS will be open for the 2015 Recruitment Season September 15, 2014. We recommend applying as early as possible. Deadline for applications is October 21, 2014.