Ridin' to a Cure Motorcycle Ride for Breast Cancer Research
Friday, September 22 and Saturday, September 23, 2017
The 23rd Annual Ridin' to a Cure Motorcycle Ride for Breast Cancer Research, sponsored by Wisconsin Harley-Davidson® and the Rock River H.O.G. Chapter, will be held on Friday, September 23 and Saturday, September 24, beginning in Oconomowoc at Wisconsin Harley-Davidson® and winding through the scenic Kettle Moraine area.
Scheduled events include:
Survivor's Ride & Pre-Registration
- Friday, September 22, 6 – 9 p.m.
The Ride & Post Ride Celebration
- Saturday, September 23, 8:30 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Registration from 8:30 - 11 a.m.; minimum donation of $40 to participate in ride
- Rides depart every 15 minutes beginning at 8:45 a.m. from Wisconsin-Harley Davidson, 1280 Blue Ribbon Drive, for a 50- to 70-mile ride through the scenic Kettle Moraine area
- The first 400 registrants who pledge $100+ receive a commemorative Betty Boop® bandana
- Post ride celebration begins at 11 a.m. and features guest speakers, live auction, door prizes and fishbowl raffles, ride merchandise, live entertainment, and food and drink
Proceeds from the event benefit the Rock River Cancer Research Foundation and support breast cancer research at the MCW Cancer Center. Since 1995, this motorcycle ride has raised nearly $2.1 million to support cancer research at MCW.