WBCS Showhouse for a Cure
Saturday, June 3 to Sunday, June 18, 2017, at the WBCS Showhouse (2239 N. Terrace Avenue, Milwaukee)
The 2017 Wisconsin Breast Care Showhouse, organized by WBCS, Inc., will be available for tours from Saturday, June 3 to Sunday, June 18.
Showhouse hours and admission:
- Monday/Thursday/Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday: noon – 4 p.m.
- Showhouse ticket outlets via website: $20 (available until June 2)
- Showhouse tickets at retail outlets listed on website: $20 (available until June 19)
- Tickets purchased at Showhouse: $25
Proceeds from the event support breast cancer and prostate cancer research at the Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Center.
Since 1998, WBCS, Inc., has donated more than $6.15 million to fund research and to endow the WBCS Breast Cancer Research Professorship at the College.