Middle and High School application deadline: October 12, 2018.
How do I qualify?
To be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Be from a background that is underrepresented in medicine.
- Ability to travel to the MCW Milwaukee campus for each session
Program Requirements - Middle School
- Complete online application at this address with personal statement.
- Submit recommendation from science teacher or influential adult.
- Submit copy of attendance record.
- Parental/Guardian participation required for first StEP-UP session each year.
- New applications for the 2018-19 school year will be reviewed beginning May 14th.
*Please Note: Children of MCW faculty and staff are not eligible to apply for StEP-UP.