Emergency Medicine Research Forum
The 23rd Annual Research Forum will be held on April 23, 2015
This one-day regional meeting takes place every spring. Visiting professor Thomas Rea will present a brief history of resuscitation science, while promoting an appreciation and explanation of the disparity in community health survival. The Forum is intended for emergency medicine faculty, fellows, residents, medical students, nurses, other health care professionals, and researchers.
2015 Visiting Professor: Thomas Rea, MD
Thomas Rea, MD is a Professor of Medicine in the Harborview Medical Center at the University of Washington. He is also the Medical Director of King County Medic One.
ACCME Accreditation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA Credit Designation Statement:
The Medical College of Wisconsin designates this live activity for a maximum of 6.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s)™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Abstract Deadline: Monday, March 16, 2015
Accepted abstracts will require a 10-minute oral presentation, followed by a 4-minute discussion period.
- Abstracts will NOT be accepted after 3:00 p.m. on Monday, March 16, 2015
- Abstracts must be submitted as a word document to email@example.com
- Abstracts should consist of no more than 350 words
- Abstracts should be structured with an Objective or Hypothesis, Methods, Results, and Conclusion
Your submission must contain:
- Abstract title
- List of author(s), with academic degrees and affiliation(s)
- List any relevant conflicts of interest, or state “The author(s) have no relevant conflicts of interest.”
- Presenter’s name and whether they are a faculty member, fellow, resident, student, or other (specify)
- Best Overall Presentation
- Best Resident/Fellow Presentation
- Best Student Presentation
- Best Poster Presentation
- Best Scholarly Activity Presentation
- Career Development Award
Preliminary Research Forum Tentative Schedule
7:30 a.m. Registration (continental breakfast)
8:00 a.m. Research Presentations
2:00 p.m. Research Poster Session (lunch provided)
1:45 p.m. Presentation by Thomas Rea, MD
3:15 p.m. Awards Presentation
For questions or more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.