Graduate Medical Education
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many members are actively involved in the RSA?
We currently have an email list of more than 40 spouses!!
- Are there any fees or dues?
There is an annual dues payment of $30. Dues help cover expenses such as:
* The Beeper, a bi-monthly newsletter featuring activity details, dates and locations
* Monthly activities
* Holiday parties and special events
- Do all RSA members have children? What ages are the kids in RSA?
While many members do have children, there are many members who do not. The ratio of members with children to members without children can fluctuate widely from year to year. As such, we make a point to offer adult-oriented activities (Spouses' Night Out, Third Thursdays, Book Club) as well as child and family-friendly ones (Weekly Playgroup, Monthly Kids' Activities).
It is typical for several babies to be born to RSA members each year, and our Helping Hands network provides support to new families. The children range in age from newborns to early school-age kids.
- Is there any help in finding housing?
Neighborhood and Moving Information
- What is Milwaukee weather really like?
Milwaukee experiences every season to its fullest! Spring, summer and fall are gorgeous. Don't let the cooler months worry you, we offer outdoor activities abound throughout the year, and our summers full of festivals balance the equation!