- Site Planning (PDF) - Quiz (form)
- Daily Planning ( YouTube video, PDF) - Quiz (form)
- PCMH Planning (PDF) - Video
- PCMH Planning version 2 (PDF)
Health Disparities Teaching Tool(PDF)(Video)
- Selecting Patients for Early Clinical Learners (website)
WISE FM [Wisconsin Institute of Scholars & Educators in Family Medicine] Infographics; a statewide faculty development collaborative:
ARCH Feedback (PDF)
EBM Journey (PDF)
Priming for Efficient Patient Encounters (PDF)
Clues to Diagnose the Challenging Learner (PDF)
Teaching in the Patient's Presence [TIPP] (PDF)
Discover the Joys of Family Medicine (PDF)
Electronic Health Records: The Newest Teaching Tool (PDF)
- The One-Minute Preceptor (website) - Quiz (form)
- Teaching nuts and bolts (website)
- Giving feedback (PDF slide set) - Quiz (form)
- 12 Tips (PDF slide set) from Faculty Development Session. Making the best use of feedback (article link)
Additional resource link:
Medical college site with additional resources for preceptors/ mentors/ teachers/ advisors of medical students.
Teaching Toolbox site contains downloadable documents, tutorial videos, and helpful websites.
Meet or speak with our interdisciplinary team of curriculum developers either in-person or by phone. Contact Tess for a list of educators available.
Attend an in-person 60-minute interactive session in either Spring or Autumn (invitations sent by email when dates are determined). Bring your own insight on helping preceptors teach effectively and efficiently, brainstorm new ideas and meet with our program leaders. To get on the list, send us your email using the feedback form below.
Share a brief description about how you have applied new teaching approaches: learned a new teaching application; or conducted a self-study on clinical teaching efficiency. Submit your experiences electronically on our Faculty Development Feedback Form.