Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals, Inc.
MULTI-SPECIALTY FELLOWSHIP/RESIDENCY PROGRAMS
1. The multi-specialty programs must have clear identification of each specialty that is a part of the program.
2. The program director of a multi-specialty program must identify a person in each specialty who will be responsible for training in that specialty unless specified differently by the ACGME.
3. Evaluations of residents/fellows performance must involve input from specialty-specific faculty.
4. Resources/support for the multi-specialty programs must be provided by each specialty involved in the program.
5. ACGME specialty-specific and common program requirements must be followed by each multi-specialty program.
This policy was approved by the MCWAH Graduate Medical Education Council on June 18, 2007.