Open AllClose All
  How do I apply new funding from the Children’s Research Institute (CRI) to an Active Funding Proposal?

If the CRI award letter is for a new year of funding you will need to complete a new eBridge funding proposal.

If the CRI provided additional funds and extended the period of performance for a current Active funding proposal documentation will need to be noted in the CRI award letter. Once you have received notification from the CRI that the project is approved for additional funding and an extension you will need to complete an eBridge Registration Form and related materials. The next step is to request a No Cost Extension (NCE) and upload the completed eBridge Registration Form along with the approval documentation from the Sponsor in your NCE activity request. The activity, Request a NCE, is located under your, My Activities,  on the left side of the eBridge Funding Proposal Workspace .

The Principal Investigator (PI) is not able to request this Activity. It can be requested by the PI’s Budget Specialist (BS) or Primary Department Administrator (PDA).

For future reference the eBridge Registration Form can be found on the Grants and Contacts website under Forms.

Contact GCO

Grants and Contracts phone (414) 955-8563

Grants and Contracts email

Grants and Contracts location MFRC 3080
MACC Fund Research Center

Grants and Contracts contacts Complete GCO Contacts



Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414) 955-8296
Directions & Maps
© 2017



Page Updated 06/28/2017