2017 Innovations Conference Recap
The 4th Annual MCW Innovations Conference was attended by more than 130 educators and students from MCW and schools and universities from Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. The conference included opportunities for attendees to view more than 30 poster presentations, 17 podium presentations, workshops and faculty development sessions.
- Evaluation of an Interdisciplinary Program Designed to Promote the Self Efficacy of Medical Students Underrepresented in Medicine
Amy Prunuske, PhD; Anna Wirta Kosobuski; Abigail Whitney,BS; Andrew Skildum, PhD
- Using Likelihood Rations to Improve the Quality of Resident Medical Education
Justin Adams, MD
- No Difference Between Third-Year Medical Student and Intern Presenter Empowerment Action Scores During Pediatric Patient and Family Family-Centered Rounds
Sara Lauck, MD; Sarah Vepraskas, MD; Jennifer Hadjiev, MD; Anjali Sharman, MD; Heather Toth, MD, Dawn Bragg, PhD; Michael Weisgerber, MD, MS
- SURFBoards Program: An Innovative Mixed Methods Comprehensive Pediatric Resident Boards Review Curriculum
Amanda Rogers, MD; Michael Weisgerber, MD; Jennifer Di Rocco, DO; Sara Lauck, MD
- Using LibGuides to Promote Self-Directed Learning
Elizabeth Suelzer, MLIS; Barabara Ruggeri, MLIS; Rita Sieracki, MLS
Watch a recording of keynote speaker, Stuart Slavin, MD, MEd's keynote address.
View the 2017 Innovations Conference Program.
2017 Innovations Conference Photos