MCW Libraries "Funding Alert Service Team" (FAST):
In an effort to assist faculty in advancing research, funding search services are being offered by MCW Libraries and the Office of Research in partnership with the Office of Development to alert faculty to potential funding opportunities.
More information on FAST can be found on the FAST webpage.
- COS Pivot - A comprehensive source of funding information available on the Web, with more than 25,000 records and representing over 400,000 funding opportunities. Available only on the MCW Network or off-campus via the proxy server.
- NIH Office of Extramural Research (OER) - Official publication for NIH research grant policies, guidelines and funding opportunities.
- 990 Finder (tax returns) - Provides access to the 990-PF tax returns for private foundations for the previous 3 years.
- MCW Office of Research - Includes links to funding opportunities and information on the grant process.
- Council on Foundations - Links to grant information including government resources, research, and writing.
- RePORTER (formerly CRISP) - The Research Portfolio Online Reporting Tool (RePORT) provides access to reports, data, and analyses of NIH research activities, including information on NIH expenditures and the results of NIH-supported research.
- Federal Register - The official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of federal agencies.
- Foundation Center - Provides information about writing grants, trends and links to foundations.
- Grants.gov - Single sources to find and apply for grants from all federal grant-making agencies. The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services manages the web site.
- National Cancer Institute - Provides links to grant resources including guidelines, policies and applications.
- National Science Foundation - NSF is an independent federal agency that aims to promote and advance scientific progress in the U.S. NSF funds research and education in most fields of science and engineering.