CTS: Clinical and Translational Science
MCW Libraries Resource of the Month, January 2014
Jan. 3, 2014 - CTS: Clinical and Translational Science is a CTSI sponsored journal at MCW Libraries. CTS specifically focuses on translational sciences and research that bridge the gap between laboratory discovery and practice. The journal contains:
- Original research articles
- Interviews with translational scientists
- NIH and CTSA reports/communications
- SCTS and APOR Society updates
- Reviews of current topics in translational medicine
In addition to CTS: Clinical and Translational Science, here are just a few of the additional translational science journals available at MCW Libraries:
- American Journal of Translational Research
- Clinical and Translational Medicine
- Journal of Translational Medicine
- Science Translational Medicine
- Translational Research
All journals are available via MCW Libraries E-Journals.
For more information, please contact the Medical College Libraries at (414) 955-8302 or email@example.com.
MCW Libraries. Link. Learn. Lead.