June 2014 MCW Libraries Resource of the Month: PsychiatryOnline
June 6, 2014 - PsychiatryOnline is a one-stop resource from American Psychiatric Publishing with information on psychiatric diagnosis, treatment, guidelines, the latest research, and breaking news from the field.
The PsychiatryOnline platform is mobile-optimized for use on all smartphones and other mobile devices. Register for a free personal account to sign up for alerts, save tables and figures, and email links to articles.
PsychiatryOnline is available on the All Databases list.
- Includes: DSM-5, DSM-5 Handbook of Differential Diagnosis, DSM-5 Clinical Cases, American Psychiatric Publishing Textbook of Psychiatry (new 6th edition), Textbook of Traumatic Brain Injury (2nd edition), and more.
- The Library subscription also includes access to the Book of the Month – a best-selling title from American Psychiatric Publishing in PDF format.
- American Journal of Psychiatry, Journal of Neuropsychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences, Psychiatric News, Psychiatric Services
- The Residents’ Journal, published monthly with The American Journal of Psychiatry, serves as a forum for psychiatry residents and fellows to share ideas and experiences in training, clinical practice, research, and careers with colleagues.
APA Practice Guidelines
- Available in both comprehensive and quick-reference formats
For more information, contact the Medical College Libraries at (414) 955-8302 or email@example.com.
MCW Libraries. Link. Learn. Lead.