For Help With Citation Management: RefWorks, the Library Resource of the Month for March
Mar. 3, 2014 - RefWorks is a powerful citation manager that allows you to:
- Create a personal citation database, accessible online from anywhere
- Organize references for different projects/papers
- Import references automatically from multiple databases
- Format bibliographies and manuscripts in seconds
- Share your references with colleagues at MCW and beyond
You can access RefWorks on or off campus, from the Library Jumpstarts menu on the MCW Libraries’ home page or via the All Databases page. Free access is available for all MCW faculty, staff, students, residents, and CHW and FH employees.
Want to learn more about RefWorks? Register for one of our quarterly classes, or request an appointment for personalized instruction!
MCW Libraries. Link. Learn. Lead