Scopus: MCW Libraries Resource of the Month for February
Feb. 14, 2014 - Scopus is an abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature and quality web sources with smart tools to track, analyze and visualize research. Scopus is available from the MCW Libraries All Databases page.
Does your research require a search of multidisciplinary resources? Scopus contains over 50 million records which include:
- Citations from Medicine, Life Sciences, Social Sciences, Technology, Physical Sciences and the Arts and Humanities Literature
- 25.2 million patents from five patent offices (US Patent & Trademark Office & others)
- 20,000 peer-reviewed journals
- 5.5 million conference papers
- 370 book series
- "Articles-in-Press" from more than 3,850 journals
The Scopus 10th anniversary release went live on February 1. Take a look at its streamlined workflow design and its more flexible citation export features!
For more information, contact the Medical College of Wisconsin Libraries, (414) 955-8302 or email@example.com.
MCW Libraries. Link. Learn. Lead.