- Interviews are typically on Thursdays or Fridays from September to early April
- All invitations to interview are sent via email.
- Interview space is limited and reservations are taken on a first come-first serve basis.
Typical MCW-Milwaukee Interview Schedule
- Curriculum and Scholarly Pathway Q&A
- Lunch with current students
- Interview Information
- Interviews OR Financial Aid Presentation and Tour
- Financial Aid Presentation and Campus Tour OR Interviews
- Concluding Remarks and Q&A
Candidates should expect to be at MCW until approximately 5 p.m. Travel time to the airport is about 45 minutes. It is recommended you not schedule a departing flight before 6:30 p.m.
- A shuttle back to the airport is available at 5 p.m. at the candidate's expense ($15).
Lodging Resource Guide (PDF)