What is ExamSoft?
ExamSoft – an electronic exam testing suite. It
comes in three modules:
- SofTeach – Allows Course Directors and Coordinators to build and store exam questions.
- SofTest – Students use to take the exam.
- SoftScore – Educational Services use to complete exam scoring.
What Can ExamSoft Do?
- Scrambles exam questions and/or answers
- Blocks students from accessing other programs while taking their exam
- Provides instant exam results
- Identifies at-risk students and individual strengths and weaknesses
- Generates custom reports for faculty
- Replicates USMLE format
ExamSoft Status Update:
- ExamSoft is replacing the ANGEL assessment function.
- ExamSoft is scheduled to roll out in the 2013-2014 academic year.
- Introducing ExamSoft
Need Help? Contact Diane Wilke-Zemanovic, Sue Korek, or Diane Brown at CurriculumDesign@mcw.edu.
Two hour session from 2/16/2015 by Dr. Alice Akunyili; she is the Associate Director of Clinical Academics at Kaplan Medical. In this role, she leads the efforts to create a clinically relevant and integrated medical curriculum. She has worked with several Medical schools to evaluate their clinical skills curriculum and provide recommendations. She is also on the Kaplan faculty roster for Biostatistics and Epidemiology, and the co-creator of a remedial basic science course for Medical students. During her tenure with Kaplan Medical she has helped thousands of doctors pass the USMLE and successfully navigate the process of medical licensing in United States with her test taking strategy classes and road to residency seminars. Dr. Akunyili is passionate about educating faculty and students about the relevance of clinical problem solving to board exams.