About the Interview Schedule
- Interviews are conducted on Thursdays and Fridays, beginning in early September and offered only on a pre-arranged schedule of dates.
- All invitations to interview are sent via email.
- Reservations to interview are taken only by telephone.
- Interview space is limited and reservations are taken on a first come-first serve basis.
Typical Interview Schedule
- 10-11 a.m. Check-in at Admissions
- 11 a.m.-noon Orientation and Curriculum Overview
- noon-1 p.m. Catered Lunch
- 1-1:30 p.m. First Interview
- 1:45-2:15 p.m. Second Interview
- 2:30-3 p.m. Financial Aid Presentation
- 3-3:30 p.m. Tour of MCW
- 4-4:30 p.m. Wrap up and Q & A
- 4-4:30 p.m. Third Interview (if required)
Candidates should expect to be at the College until approximately 5 p.m. Travel time to the Milwaukee airport is about 45 minutes. It is recommended that you do not schedule a departing flight before 6:30 p.m.
- A shuttle back to the airport is available at 5 p.m. at the candidate's expense ($10.00).
- Lodging Resource Guide
Wisconsin Residency Form (PDF)
If you are a Wisconsin resident or are going to claim residency this form is to be completed and forwarded to the Higher Educational Aids Board in Madison, WI.