- 10:30-11 a.m. Check-in
- 11-11:30 a.m. Welcome
- 11:30 a.m. noon Curriculum and Scholarly Pathway Q&A
- noon-12:50 p.m. Lunch with current students
- 12:50-1 p.m. Interview Information
- 1-2:30 p.m. Interviews OR Financial Aid Presentation and Tour
- 2:30-4 p.m. Financial Aid Presentation and Campus Tour OR Interviews
- 4-4:30 p.m. Concluding Remarks and Q&A
Important Interview Information:
- Interview spaces are limited. An invitation does not guarantee an interview spot. Applicants must RSVP per the instructions on the interview invitation.
- Reserve your interview date before making flight and other travel arrangements.
- Lunch will be provided on interview day. Should you require any dietary accommodations, let us know when you RSVP.
- Expect to be at MCW until 5pm. Travel to or from the airport could take up to 50 minutes.
- There will be shuttle service offered to the airport at the conclusion of the interview day. The cost is $15 (cash only, exact change preferred).
Applicant Host Program
The Applicant Host Program is funded by the MCW-Marquette Alumni Association and is coordinated by current students. The program has the unique purpose of helping applicants experience what life is like for medical students at MCW first-hand. To accomplish this, the Applicant Host Program offers a variety of activities.
Complimentary Shuttle Service
The program provides a complimentary one-way shuttle to the MCW campus on the night prior to your interview only. The shuttle leaves General Mitchell International Airport promptly at 8 p.m. and arrives just in time for the social. If you would like to take the shuttle, please arrange to arrive at the airport by 7 p.m. to provide adequate time.
The evening before interviews, the social starts at 8:30 p.m. and takes place right on campus. It features an informational presentation about MCW, a question and answer session with a student panel, free food and drinks, and a chance to meet first and second year students. The gathering is informal, lasts approximately an hour and provides an excellent opportunity to get student insights, freely ask questions and sample the exciting atmosphere at MCW.
Applicant Host Lodging
After the social, Applicant Host offers the opportunity to spend the night prior to your interview day at a medical student’s home. The overnight stay provides a more in-depth experience and eases some of the financial burden of your visit. Your student host will provide his or her unique perspective on life as a medical student, a comfortable place to sleep, breakfast, and a ride to MCW on the morning of your interview.
If you choose to participate in any of the above opportunities, you must follow let us know when you RSVP. At that time, please chose if you:
- Wish to attend the Social the evening prior to your interview
- Would like a seat reserved on the 8 p.m. airport shuttle to the Social at MCW
- Would like to be hosted by a current student for the night
As space on the shuttle and for overnight host lodging is limited, reservations will be taken on a first come first served basis.
MCW Admissions Office Information:
MCW Student Affairs Diversity
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226