Medical School

EmailEmail    |   Bookmark Page Bookmark  |   RSS Feeds RSS  |   Print Page Print  


A replacement diploma may be ordered from the Office of the Registrar in the event that the original diploma has been lost or destroyed. The graduate requesting the new diploma must submit an original notarized statement explaining the reason for the request. The new diploma will be stamped "duplicate diploma." If a replacement diploma is required due to the condition of the original diploma, the original must be surrendered to the Office of the Registrar prior to a replacement being ordered.

There is a $100.00 fee for the replacement diploma. Please make check payable to the Medical College of Wisconsin (MCW). Replacement diplomas will be sent "certified mail" in approximately 8-12 weeks depending on the time of year. Please provide our office with your complete mailing address.

Please Note: For graduates prior to 1968, it will be necessary to contact Marquette University, Office of the Registrar, P.O. Box 1881, Milwaukee, WI 53201 phone 414-288-4000.

Many states require official copies of your diploma for licensing purposes. At the time of graduation you received the one and only copy of your diploma. We do not have copies on file. If you need a copy for licensing purposes it will be necessary for you to make your own photocopy and have it notarized.
© 2014 Medical College of Wisconsin
Page Updated 08/19/2014