If you plan to take away electives, you will process one of the MCW forms below for each away elective for which you apply. Please click the appropriate link.
Since scheduling away electives through the Visiting Student Application Service is a lengthy process, a podcast titled, “The Visiting Student Application Service (VSAS) Process” has been prepared to help guide you through these application steps. It is advised that you watch the podcast in its entirety before logging into VSAS. Additionally, you will find links below to VSAS tutorials. These tutorials DO NOT have audio!
The Visiting Student Application Service (VSAS) Process Video (Echo 360 login required)
Complete Your Profile
Upload and Assign Supporting Documents
Search for Electives
Apply to Electives & Pay VSAS Fees
Change Preference Order
Post-Submission Application Changes
• Junior Class Meeting Agenda
• Senior Overview 2014-2015
• Introduction to Away Electives
• Prelude to Senior Scheduling
• 2015 Career Guides
• Selecting a Clinical Advisor (Slides) – Jennifer Janowitz
• Overview of the M4 Year (Slides) – James Sebastian, M.D.
• Alpha Omega Alpha – James Sebastian, M.D.
• M3 Class Meeting (Slides) – Philip Redlich, M.D., Ph.D.