Bradley C. Hiner, MD
Professor of Neurology
Neurologic Director, Deep Brain Stimulation Program
- Parkinson's Disease
- Botulinum Toxin Injection For Dystonia
- Movement Disorders
- Deep Brain Stimulation (DBS)
- Autonomic Disorders
- Doctor of Medicine, Ohio State University College of Medicine, Columbus, 1982
- Internship, Riverside Methodist Hospitals, Columbus, OH, 1982-1983
- Residency, Neurology, Stanford Medical Center, CA, 1983-1985
- Administrative Chief Resident, Neurology, Stanford Medical Center, CA, 1985-1986
- Postdoctoral Neurosciences Fellowship, Stanford Medical Center, CA, 1986-1987
Brief Clinical/Research Interest Statement
Dr. Hiner specializes in movement disorders. His focus is deep brain stimulation, an exciting surgical procedure available at Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Hiner is committed to improving the activities of daily living for his patients.
View more information about the Parkinson's Movement Disorders Program.