Robert F. Newby, PhD
Associate Professor of Neurology
Online Provider Directory Profile Page
- Pediatric Neuropsychology
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Reading Disabilities
- PhD, University of Kansas, Lawrence, 1982
- Internship in Clinical Psychology, Department of Psychiatry, University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin August, 1982
- Postdoctoral Fellowship, Neuropsychology, Department of Neurology, University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison, 1983
Brief Clinical/Research Interest Statement
Dr. Newby specializes in the evaluation and treatment of children with neurological, developmental, learning and behavioral disorders.
Dr. Newby main research has been in the areas of developmental dyslexia, early interventions for children at risk for reading disabilities, and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.