Application Process/Visa Information
Our 3-year fellowship program is ACGME accredited and begins on July 1 each year. We accept three fellows each academic year through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP). Applications from prospective applicants are accepted from August through September through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We will access your application via ERAS and contact you to make interview arrangements.
2014 Fellowship Match Dates
|Rank List Opens||TBD|
|Rank List Closes||TBD|
Complete Applications should include the following:
- ERAS application form
- At least three letters of reference, including Program Director letter
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation/Dean's Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Personal statement
- USMLE scores - Steps 1, 2, and 3
- ECFMG certificate for foreign medical school graduates (see visa information below)
Our program currently accepts the following visas:
- Permanent Resident Visa
- Visitor Exchange Visa sponsored by ECFMG (J-1)
- Temporary Professional Worker's Visa (H-1B)
For additional visa information please visit Graduate Medical Education.
If you have any questions regarding this process, please feel free to contact the Program Coordinator, Beverly Hayes, at (414) 266-2622.