The Division of Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition has 16 pediatric Gastroenterologists, 5 Nurse Practitioners, 11 Nutritionists and 1 Psychologist who participate directly with patient care. Clinical activities include general pediatric gastroenterology and nationally and regionally recognized specialized clinical and research programs. Our large faculty, with a wide breadth and depth of clinical and research expertise, facilitate clinical learning from different styles and a variety of research pursuits.
- Feeding and Swallowing Disorders
- Obesity (New Kids Program)
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Cyclic Vomiting Syndrome
- Gastrointestinal Motility Disorders
- Liver Disease / Transplant
- Celiac Disease
- Eosinophilic GI Disorders
- Functional GI Disorders
- CARE (Constipation and Reflux Evaluation) Program
- Tube Feeding Clinic
Children's Hospital Links
Referrals: Medical Professionals
For the Adolescent Health Clinic or Gynecology Clinic at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin.
Contact Central Scheduling at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin to schedule your patient for an appointment.
(414) 607-5280 | Toll free (877) 607-5280
Refer to the on-call schedule and page the physician on call for that day.