Specimen Collection and Transport Guide
Origin of Request: CHW inpatient
- Order Method: Use Epic system
- Payment Method: AGEN invoices CHW
Origin of Request: CHW outpatient
- Order Method: Provide a prescription for outpatient testing, write "DDDA" in the additional tests section of the Outpatient Laboratory Order Form (PDF) and Fax CHW outpatient laboratory the order sheet to (414) 955-6128
- Payment Method of Services: AGEN invoices CHW
Origin of Request: Outside Referring Diagnostic Laboratory
The AGEN laboratory does not bill third parties (e.g. insurance companies). The referring laboratory is responsible for obtaining payment from third parties. Our laboratory bills directly to referring laboratory for payment. Please provide complete institutional billing information within the Institution Contact section on the Test Requisition Form (PDF).
Contact Information & Specimen Delivery Address
Medical College of Wisconsin
Advanced Genomics Laboratory (AGEN)
Attn: Rachel Lorier
Department of Pediatrics – Genetics
TBRC/CRI, Rm. C2388
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI 53226
(414) 955-2358 | Fax: (414) 955-6128
Hours of Operation
The laboratory is regularly staffed Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Standard Time).
Shipments are to be delivered to the Medical College of Wisconsin Loading Dock. The loading dock is located off of Watertown Plank Road between 87th and 92nd streets by use of access road highlighted by red arrow (see map below).