Candidates for the Doctor of Pharmacy degree must:
- Complete the required number of professional Doctor of Pharmacy degree credits.
- Complete the courses required in the professional pharmacy curriculum, including the required number of professional electives, selected from the list of approved elective courses.
- Complete the Scholarly Pathways requirements as defined by the Pharmacy School.
- Pay all fees and financial obligations to the institution.
- Maintain technical standards for admission, promotion and graduation.
- Be recommended for the degree by the Progression Committee.
- Complete the requirements of the Doctor of Pharmacy degree within 5 years of matriculation.
The requirements for graduation, including policies and specific courses, are subject to periodic review and may be changed from time to time as determined by the MCW Pharmacy School.