Dr. Gasparri specializes in non-cardiac surgery of the chest including the chest wall, mediastinum, lung and esophagus. His areas of interest include all aspects of thoracic oncology (lung cancer, mediastinal malignancies, and esophageal cancer). He has expertise in the multidisciplinary management (chemotherapy, radiation, and surgery) of esophageal carcinoma and lung cancer. He also has interests in minimally invasive surgery for conditions such as lung cancer, esophageal cancer, hyperhidrosis, and pleural disease.
Education / Training
- Internship in General Surgery - Henry Ford Hospital - Detroit, MI (1994)
- Fellowship in Critical Care Medicine - Henry Ford Hospital - Detroit, MI (1997)
- Residency in General Surgery - Henry Ford Hospital - Detroit, MI (1995-1999)
- Residency in Cardiothoracic Surgery - Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (1999-2001)
- Doctor of Medicine - Medical College of Wisconsin - Milwaukee (1993)