Bradley Hiner, MD is an Associate Professor in the Department of Neurology at the Medical College of Wisconsin. Before coming to MCW, Dr. Hiner worked as a Staff Neurologist at the Marshfield Clinic from 1987 to 2005.
Dr. Hiner specializes in movement disorders. His focus is deep brain stimulation, an exciting new surgical procedure available at Froedtert and Medical College of Wisconsin. Dr. Hiner is committed to improving the activities of daily living for his patients.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - Ohio State University College of Medicine - Columbus (1982)
- Internship - Riverside Methodist Hospitals - Columbus, OH (1982-1983)
- Residency in Neurology - Stanford University Medical Center - CA (1983-1985)
- Administrative Chief Resident in Neurology - Stanford University Medical Center - CA (1985-1986)
- Postdoctoral Neurosciences Fellowship - Stanford University Medical Center - CA (1986-1987)