Dr. Mitchell enjoys establishing doctor-patient relationships that recognize patient needs and preferences while pursuing health and well-being.
Education / Training
- Residency in Internal Medicine - University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - PA (1995-1999)
- Chief Resident in Internal Medicine - University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine - PA (1998-1999)
- Master of Science in Population Health - University of Wisconsin - Madison (2001)
- Fellowship in Women's Health - University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics - Madison (1999-2001)
- Doctor of Medicine - University of Wisconsin Medical School - Madison (1995)