Susan Tsai, MD, MHS holds a joint appointment at Froedtert & the Medical College of Wisconsin and the Clement J. Zablocki VA hospital. She specializes in cancers of the gastrointestinal tract, including benign and malignant pancreatic tumors. She coordinates a high risk pancreatic cancer screening clinic and is involved in investigator initiated clinical trials which utilize molecular profiling. Her research interests are in biomarker development for treatment monitoring.
Education / Training
- Doctor of Medicine - University of Michigan Medical Center - Ann Arbor (2001)
- Residency, General Surgery - University of Michigan - Ann Arbor (2001-2008)
- Fellowship, Surgical Oncology Research - National Cancer Institute - Bethesda, MD (2004-2006)
- Fellowship, Surgical Oncology - Johns Hopkins University Hospital - Baltimore, MD (2008-2010)
- Graduate Training Program in Clinical Investigations - Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health - Baltimore, MD (2009-2010)