Dr. Tweddell is Chief of Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and is a leader in the field of complex neonatal and pediatric cardiac surgery. He is Director of Cardiothoracic Organ Transplantation at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin and participates in the Cardiothoracic Organ Transplant Program at Froedtert Hospital.
Education / Training
- Residency - New York University Medical Center - New York City, NY (1985-1987)
- Doctor of Medicine - University of Cincinnati College of Medicine - OH (1985)
- Fellowship in Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery - Washington University Medical Center - St. Louis, MO (1993)
- Residency - Washington University Medical Center - St. Louis, MO (1987-1991)
- Fellowship in Pediatric Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery - St. Louis Children's Hospital - MO (1993)