Meetha M. Medhora, PhD
Professor of Radiation Oncology, Pulmonary Medicine and Physiology
Medical College of Wisconsin
8701 Watertown Plank Rd.
Milwaukee, WI 53226
- Mitigation of radiation injury to the lungs
- Vasoreactive and antiapoptotic actions of epoxyeicosatrienoic acids (EETs) and 20-hydroxyeicosatetraenoic acid (20-HETE, products of the essential fatty acid, arachidonic acid
- Doctor of Philosophy, Molecular Biology, Jawaharial Nehru University, New Delhi, India (1984).
- Master of Science, Life Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi, India (1979).
- Bachelor of Science, Human Physiology, Physics and Chemistry, First Class Presidency College, University of Calcutta, India (1977).
- Research Associate, Renal Division, Jewish Hospital at Washington University Medical Center, St. Louis, MO (1990-1994).
- Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Genetics, Washington School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO (1984-1990).