EmailEmail    |   Bookmark Page Bookmark  |   RSS Feeds RSS  |   Print Page Print  

I have been approached by a company that wants me to do research. What should I do?

MCW’s Office of Grants and Contracts manages Sponsored Research Agreements (SRAs) for MCW investigators and has the appropriate templates for such contracts.  The interested company may have their own SRA template which would need to be reviewed by the GCO.  Please contact the GCO. Particular care needs to be taken if MCW intends to or has filed for intellectual property protection of any matter to be included in the SRA: the GCO  works with the OTD to review those sections in MTAs which pertain to IP rights.

Contact the OTD

Phone: 414-955-4362

Fax: 414-955-6427



Curative Care Network Bldg
1000 N. 92nd St
Milwaukee, WI 53226

OTD Web Site

Please wait while we gather your results.

Site Map  |  Tour  |  Home
© 2014 Medical College of Wisconsin
Page Updated 05/02/2014