EmailEmail    |   Bookmark Page Bookmark  |   RSS Feeds RSS  |   Print Page Print  

What MTA should I use and where do I submit it?

MCW’s Grants and Contracts Office (GCO) manages MTAs for MCW investigators and has the appropriate templates for exchange of materials.  Whether for incoming or outgoing materials, often the external Party may have their own MTA form which would need to be reviewed by the GCO.  Particular care needs to be taken if MCW intends to or has filed for intellectual property protection of the material to be exchanged: the OTD reviews those sections in MTAs which pertain to IP rights.  Please contact the GCO if you have any questions.

Contact the OTD

Phone: 414-955-4362

Fax: 414-955-6427



MACC Fund Research Center (MFRC) 3056
8701 Watertown Plank Rd
Milwaukee, WI  53226

OTD Web Site

Please wait while we gather your results.

Site Map  |  Tour  |  Home
© 2014 Medical College of Wisconsin
Page Updated 05/02/2014