EmailEmail    |   Bookmark Page Bookmark  |   RSS Feeds RSS  |   Print Page Print  

How do I close fund accounts, grants and contracts?

Funding agencies and College policies require that final project reports for sponsored research be submitted in a timely manner in order to allow close out of accounts. Sponsored accounts do not automatically close when the grant expires, funds are fully expended or the PI leaves the College. The academic department will coordinate the closing of specific fund accounts with the Office of Sponsored Programs once they have received the final project reports from the PI.

Contact Sponsored Programs

Phone: 414-955-8236

Fax: 414-955-6559


Location:  Suite 3140
Medical Education Building
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI  53226-0509

Site Map  |  Tour  |  Home
© 2014 Medical College of Wisconsin
Page Updated 05/02/2014