EmailEmail    |   Bookmark Page Bookmark  |   RSS Feeds RSS  |   Print Page Print  

How do I transfer grants to...


  • another MCW faculty member?
    In order to transfer funding to another MCW faculty member, an investigator must initiate steps by contacting the Office of Grants & Contracts.

  • another institution?
    In order to transfer funds to another institution, an investigator must obtain a completed Relinquishment Statement from MCW, allowing for funds to be released to another institution.  Contact the Office of Grants & Contracts for details.

Contact Sponsored Programs

Phone: 414-955-8236

Fax: 414-955-6559


Location:  Suite 3140
Medical Education Building
8701 Watertown Plank Road
Milwaukee, WI  53226-0509

Site Map  |  Tour  |  Home
© 2014 Medical College of Wisconsin
Page Updated 05/02/2014