EmailEmail    |   Bookmark Page Bookmark  |   RSS Feeds RSS  |   Print Page Print  

What can I do to prevent problems in the laboratory?

  • Secure controlled substances in an approved, limited access drug safe.
  • Maintain an accurate and up to date inventory of each drug.
  • Never abandon a controlled substance.  The registrant who procured the controlled substance is responsible for life for that drug (unless paperwork for a transfer to another authorized registrant exists) and will be subject to penalties by State and Federal authorities.

Contact Public Safety

Phone: 414-955-8274

Fax: 414-456-6557


The Controlled Substances Coordinator is located in the Public Safety Administrative offices in the Medical Education Building, M0740

Site Map  |  Tour  |  Home
© 2014 Medical College of Wisconsin
Page Updated 05/02/2014