EmailEmail    |   Bookmark Page Bookmark  |   RSS Feeds RSS  |   Print Page Print  

What can I do to streamline the approval process?

  • Order controlled substances through MCW Purchasing.  For investigators who have access to the MCW intranet site InfoScope, select “Purchasing” from the A-Z directory to visit the Accounts Payable & Purchasing Department web site.
  • Ensure you have all of the requirements established before applying for State or federal licensing.
  • Confer with colleagues who have applied and hold both State and Federal licenses.

Contact Public Safety

Phone: 414-955-8274

Fax: 414-456-6557


The Controlled Substances Coordinator is located in the Public Safety Administrative offices in the Medical Education Building, M0740

Site Map  |  Tour  |  Home
© 2014 Medical College of Wisconsin
Page Updated 05/02/2014