EmailEmail    |   Bookmark Page Bookmark  |   RSS Feeds RSS  |   Print Page Print  

Whom do I contact if I have animal welfare concerns?

Medical College of Wisconsin faculty, staff, and students may request institutional review of concerns about the care, use, or general welfare of animals used in the College’s research or teaching. MCW’s Institutional Animal Care and Use Committee (IACUC) will review, and, if warranted, investigate concerns involving the care and use of animals at our institution resulting from public complaints and from reports of non-compliance received from laboratory or research faculty.

In the event that there is a concern regarding animal welfare, please contact any of the following:

Individuals reporting concerns regarding animal welfare may remain anonymous; however, these individuals may choose to identify themselves in order to help provide further information about the situation. If an individual chooses to identify himself or herself, his/her confidentiality will be protected to the extent possible and permitted by law.
© 2014 Medical College of Wisconsin
Page Updated 05/02/2014