EmailEmail    |   Bookmark Page Bookmark  |   RSS Feeds RSS  |   Print Page Print  

Whom do I contact if I have additional questions?

Questions regarding institutional policies relating to animal use or animal use application submission and review should be directed to the IACUC Office by emailing

Questions regarding the husbandry of the animals or regarding veterinary support for animal research should be directed to the BRC: or 414-955-4209
© 2014 Medical College of Wisconsin
Page Updated 05/02/2014