Benefits of Membership in MECN
All members of MECN receive:
- Reduced rates on registration at MECN-sponsored educational programs featuring experts in biomedical ethics
- Subscription to the monthly "MECN Newsletter"
- Access to the MECN Online Discussion Forum
- Access to institutional ethics committees' policies and model policies written by Bioethics Center faculty
- Use of the MECN Video Library
- A manual for ethics committee members
- Consultation with medical ethics experts on difficult cases
- Access to the MECN Speakers Bureau
- Annotated anthologies of landmark articles addressing ethical issues in clinical care, managed care, pediatrics, and long-term care
- A compilation of statutes related to bioethics topics
- Opportunities to network with other individuals and groups involved in ethics committees and ethics issues.