The Bioinformatics Program offers a number of services to groups within the Medical College of Wisconsin as well as to groups at Froedtert and Children's Hospitals. We offer consulting services, application development services, analysis of data and more.
We offer the following advantages:
- Domain expertise - Bioinformatics Program staff have years of experience working with physicians and researchers developing clinical and research databases.
- Scientific expertise - our staff includes bioinformatics specialists and scientific researchers familiar with clinical and genetic studies.
- Application development expertise - our staff includes highly experienced software developers, with an average of over 10 years experience developing large-scale systems in a wide variety of platforms, as well as highly experienced system and database administrators.
- Existing codebase - many of our applications contain functionality that can be re-used, making design more efficient and cost-effective for our clients.
- Custom versus packaged software - building custom software gives us the ability to build it to client specifications rather than having to adapt to fit into a commercial packaged solution.
- Agile Development Methodology - the development process within the Bioinformatics Program is an agile one, which allows for rapid response to change as well as quicker turnaround times than traditional development methods.
See what we've developed...
For more information on how we can help you, please use our contact form.