From Froedtert's main lobby,
- Head north from the information desk toward the C elevators.
- Take the C elevators to LL.
- Exit the elevators, turn right, and follow the hallway.
- You will pass the Medical Records Department on your right.
- Follow the overhead signs for Children's Hospital.
- Continue through the corridor until you see a fork; turn left.
- You will pass the Children's dining room on your right.
- Continue down the hallway, following overhead signs to the elevators.
- Take the elevators to the second floor of Children's.
- Exit the elevators to the main hospital corridor; turn left.
- Cross over the skywalk.
- Directly across from the coffee kiosk is the entrance to another skywalk leading to the MACC Fund Research Center. Cross this skywalk; you are now on the third floor of the MFRC.
- Follow the hallway, past the Office of Research (on your right) and the Grants & Contracts office (on your left).
- At the end of this hallway, directly before another skywalk, you will see a stairwell on your right.
- Enter the stairwell and proceed down to the second floor.
- A sign marks the Department of Biophysics.
- The second floor is secure. If you do not have access, knock loudly on the door or call (414) 955-4000 on your cell phone. A department employee will let you in.
If you are attending a seminar, our conference room (MFRC 2063) is located about halfway down the main hallway, almost directly across from the elevators.