WBCS Showhouse for a Cure
Saturday, June 4 to Sunday, June 19, 2016, at the WBCS Showhouse (3943 N. Sawyer Rd., Oconomowoc)
The 2016 Wisconsin Breast Care Showhouse, organized by WBCS, Inc., will be available for tours from Saturday, June 4 to Sunday, June 19.
Showhouse hours and admission:
- Monday/Thursday/Saturday: 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Tuesday/Wednesday/Friday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Sunday: noon – 4 p.m.
- Showhouse ticket outlets via website: $20 (available until June 3)
- Showhouse tickets at retail outlets listed on website: $20 (available until June 19)
- Tickets purchased at Showhouse: $25
This year's Showhouse, originally built in 1905, is a gorgeous newly renovated home that sits graciously along the shores of Oconomowoc Lake. While touring the home, enjoy the creations of some of the area's top designers and observe trends in home decorating techniques.
Proceeds from the event support breast cancer and prostate cancer research at the Medical College of Wisconsin Cancer Center.
Since 1998, WBCS, Inc., has donated more than $5.8 million to fund research and to endow the WBCS Breast Cancer Research Professorship at the College.