Molly M. Catlin, MS, CCC-SLP
Center for Communication & Swallowing Disorders
Department of Otolaryngology & Communication Sciences
Molly Catlin is a licensed speech-language pathologist with extensive experience in the diagnoses and treatment of patients with diverse communication and swallowing disorders.
Ms. Catlin has developed specific expertise in the evaluation and treatment of patients with voice and swallowing difficulties.
Working closely with individual patients and their families to achieve the best possible treatment outcomes gives MS. Catlin great personal satisfaction. Ms. Catlin enjoys the unique challenges each patient presents and believes that an individualized treatment plan is essential for quality care.
- Bachelor of Science (BS) - Communicative Disorders, University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, 1997
- Master of Science (MS) - University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, 1999
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech Pathology, 2000 - Present
- Licensed by the State of Wisconsin in Speech-Language Pathology
- American Speech and Hearing Association (ASHA)
- ASHA Special Interest Division - Swallowing
- ASHA Special Interest Division - Voice
- Voice Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders (Dysphagia)
- Paradoxical Vocal Fold Dysfunction
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Tracheo-esophageal Puncture
- Patient Age: 2+
- Joined MCW Staff in 2004
Appointment Telephone Number